5 Easy Ways to Be More Romantic
"Bottom line? The extra mile isn't long. Doing little things that show her how much you love and care help her feel the depths of your love."
We all know "that girl." You know, the lucky one?? Whos boyfriend sends her flowers, leaves her love notes and surprises her at work for lunch.
You can't help feeling a little jealous when you see her boyfriend doing romantic things for her ALL the time. (Insert eyeroll)
I know-- you LOVE your man... but you've been dropping little hints he's not quite picking up. And although you've made it known you need more love, fire and romance... it seems to go in one ear and out the other.
Now I'm not talking shit about your Boo. I mean... he's amazing. And you're seriously happy. But sometimes you wish he understood that going the extra mile makes you feel special and important.
Like Susan... the one who gets everything she wants because her boyfriend is perfect (insert another eyeroll).
Well, Gorgeous... don't worry. Because I teamed up with my Twin Flame BT, Mr.Wonderful and asked him to share 5 easy ways to be more romantic and make your girlfriend feel special.
So ladies, get ready to click the share button because you definitely want your Boo to read this!
1. Flowers-- I've overheard Brian say this to his friends multiple times, quote: "If you can't spend $12 on some flowers to see your lady smile then you're a dumbass." (He's a Scorpio, they tell it like it is) He explains that in every supermarket there are buckets of flowers by the checkout stand. For $12 you get to surprise your Boo with something beautiful, that smells good and will make her smile every time she looks at them. WORTH IT.
2. Dinner-- BT says take this a step further and make it at home from scratch. It doesn't matter if you don't know how to cook, find a recipe on the internet and bust out the apron. Spoiler alert: Even if you burn it, she'll be over the moon that you TRIED. (Plus wearing an apron makes you 10 times hotter).
3. Love Notes-- One morning leaving the house I reached into my purse to grab my keys and I found a note that said "have a good day, beautiful!" I ran back in the house and jumped into his arms. "Did you leave me a love note in my purse?!" "Maybeeeeee" he says with a smile. And I gave him the biggest kiss. What I didn't know was that he left 4-5 more love notes all over the house. They said things like "Beautiful inside and out" and "You mean the world to me." He even left one from our pup that said "My Dog Mom is really pretty and super nice." It made my heart want to explode! (Heart eye emoji)
4. Make a sack lunch with a secret love note inside-- Again, it doesn't have to cost you much. Make her a yummy lunch and stash a surprise note inside. Not only will it make her day, but all the girls at work will swoon, too. Brownie points with her best friends? Check.
5. Take her to a place she mentioned when she thought you weren't listening-- He says here in parentheses that (they never think we're listening-- wink wink) So when you pull up to that place she's been wanting to go? She will know that you CARE about the things SHE cares about. Which makes her feel valued and special.
6. Take her somewhere that is meaningful to you-- When BT and I first started dating he was obsessed with taking me to his favorite places. He took me camping where his family camped every year. He took me to his Grandma's house and taught me how to fish in the river he fished at growing up. We went to the annual Fort Bragg trip with his parents and their friends for a seafood cookout. He showed me so many things there like abalone diving, kayaking, swimming, paddle boarding and all kinds of fun. Taking her places that are meaningful to you will show her that you want to bring her into your world and you want her to experience these special things, too.
And 7? Get her a Puppy-- this one won't be for everyone. But BT is a major dog and animal lover, so I think he threw that one in there just because. LOL.
Bottom line? The "extra mile" isn't long. Doing little things to show her how much you love and care will help her understand the depths of your love. This helps her feels safe and confident in your love, which creates a lot of trust. And when a woman trusts you, it's the best feeling in the world... FOR BOTH OF YOU!
These little acts of service will take your relationship to the next level, deepening and strengthening the bond between you. Your Boo will feel so loved and supported that she will head out take on the world with her Boo by her side.
Head over to my IGTV to watch the video where I speak more about this subject and show how you can "woo your boo" in 5 easy steps. Oh and P.S. If you like the video, share it with everyone you know! ;)
Love Shannon & BT
Click to set custom HTML